Sooo my neck has seized up for no apparent reason. I can't turn my head left or right and I can't tilt it either way either. I've been switching between the magic bag and the ice pack all day and I got a deep massage from my mom which only made it feel worse =(. I had a knotted muscle on one side a couple weeks ago that got an ass-kicking with one of my mom's awesome deep-tissue massages, but even then it was still hovering in the background this whole time and it's now decided to have a party and invite it's friends to the other side to play. It's not even really my actual neck, but it's right at the base of my neck where it slants into my shoulders...even the straps of my tank top are making it hurt because it's so hyper-sensitive right now. I feel like the skin should be black and blue and purple with how painful it is - it feels like there should be a ginormous bruise, but there isn't. I foresee a night of no sleep and oodles of pillows. Luckily, I have a presentation tomorrow, so that works out purrrrfectly. *Note, that was said extremely sarcastically.
Over and out for now. Sweet dreams to the rest of you.
xo
2 comments:
you should have that x-ray'd. you must have a torn tissue or something. maybe you turned your neck quite abruptly or slept in the wrong position. ;)
yeah I'm not too sure what it is. By this morning I could move minimally but it still hurt like a *! Carrying my backpack was torture lol. Yeah, I'm a wuss, but I have reason to be. I don't think it's something that needs x-rays though.
Post a Comment